This website is designed and developed following the recommendations of the W3C Consortium related to the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML5), the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and the guidelines of WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) that sets out the international standards for creating accessible websites.
This website meets priority 2 or Double A of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.0.
The following measures stand out among all those taken to improve accessibility:
- Improving the use of semantic naming by correctly using the marking layout, headings, paragraphs, lists, etc
- Fonts employ relative dimensions so the user can modify their size from the browser being used.
- All images contained in this website contain alternative descriptions.
- A series of keyboard shortcuts have been established (explained in the following section) to get access to the options of the main browsing map.
Keyboard access keys navigation
The following quick access keys can be used to browse this website.
0: Accessibility information
1: Winery (home)
7: Wine Shop
8: Spanish version
9: English version
The use of access keys varies according to the browser:
- Internet Explorer: ALT + shortcut + ENTER
- Firefox: ALT + Upper key + shortcut (in older versions ALT + shortcut)
- Opera: UPPER KEY+ESC+shortcut
sonsierra.com has been designed and developed with the goal of being compatible with the largest amount of available browsers and on different platforms.
Improving accessibility to the contents of this website is a continuous process. Therefore, we would like to know your opinion. If you have any comment about the accessibility of this website, you may contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.