1.- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or about their system and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to identify the user. The user’s browser only memorizes cookies on the hard disc during the current session. This takes up a minimal amount of memory and does not damage the computer in any way. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard disc when the browser session comes to an end (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, permit or block temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are used to improve your experience as a user and are therefore an important part of how our website functions. They can be used, among other purposes, to remember the language used during browsing and in future visits.
3.- What information do cookies store?
Cookies do not normally store sensitive information. They do not store data such as bank details or identity card numbers, among others. The user is not identified as a person, instead the web server associates them to their web browser.
4.- What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies:These cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services it offers such as for example controlling the traffic and the communication of data, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, remembering the different items in an order, the process involved in the purchase of an order, applications to sign up for or take part in an event, using security features during browsing, storing contents for the broadcasting of videos or audios or sharing contents via social networks.
- Session cookies:These cookies collect and store data during the user’s visit to the website in order for example to improve access to website services. These cookies are eliminated when the user finishes the session.
- Customization cookies:These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general specifications predefined on the basis of a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as for example the language, the type of browser they use to access the service, the regional settings from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies:Processed by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to quantify the number of people using our website and to measure and statistically analyse how these users use the service we offer. To this end we analyse the users’ browsing activity on our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer them.
- Advertising cookies:Processed by us or by third parties, these cookies allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the advertising spaces on the website, so as to ensure that the contents of the advertisement match the contents of the service requested by the user or the use that they make of our website. To this end we analyse their Internet browsing habits so as to be able to offer them advertising based on their browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies:These cookies allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the advertising spaces which when applicable the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user behaviour collected by constant monitoring of their browsing habits. This allows a specific profile to be developed on the basis of which advertising can be displayed.
5.- What are first-party and third-party cookies?
- First-party cookies:These cookies are sent to the user from a system or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
6.- Which cookies are used on this website?
The BODEGAS SONSIERRA website uses first-party cookies and, in particular, session cookies, the cookies that collect and store data while the user is browsing the website.
It may also use third-party cookies that gather information for statistical purposes about the way the user uses the website and for the provision of other services related with the user’s activity and other Internet services.
7.- Can the cookies be deactivated or eliminated?
You can reject the processing of the data or information collected by cookies at any time, by setting your Internet browser options accordingly. You can accept, block (in a general way or in a particular way for a specific domain) or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer.
However, this could affect optimum browsing of our website as certain functions would be deactivated and the visualization of certain tools would be impaired.
For more information about Firefoxclick here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-#w_configurar-las-cookies.
For more information about Chromeclick here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
For more information about Explorerclick here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For more information about Safariclick here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
For more information about Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/esES/cookies.html.
Should you have any doubts about this cookies policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org