BODEGAS SONSIERRA SCOOP complies with the rules set out in EU Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD), making sure at all times to guarantee correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT VIA THE WEBSITE?
We may process your IP, the operating system or browser you use, and even the duration of your visit. This is done anonymously.
If you provide us with data on the contact form or during the purchasing process, you will be identified so as to enable us to contact you if necessary.
ON WHAT LEGITIMATE GROUNDS DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL WE BE PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the EU Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD), we hereby inform you that the personal data that you voluntarily provide through said form or through the different forms provided for this purpose on the www.sonsierra.com website or via any other channel for the collection of data of this kindwill be added to the processing records for which our company is responsible. The company will be handling the data collected for the following purposes:
- Administration of the purchasing process, administrative tasks and maintenance of the commercial relationship.
- Dealing with the service requested, responding to your application or processing your request.
- Keeping you informed about any change or alteration that we may consider to be of interest via any means provided.
- Information provided electronically or via the platform about your application.
- Sending commercial information about our products/services after first receiving an application or consent from you.
- Making analyses and improvements in the website in relation to new products/services.
- Signing up in the Newsletter section
- Unsubscribing our services
TO WHOM WILL WE PASS ON YOUR DATA?
The data we collect are the most suitable, the most relevant and are not excessive in relation to the scope and the purposes described. Your data will be processed and stored in compliance with the security measures referred to in current legislation and their integrity and confidentiality will be guaranteed at all times.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties, except in cases of legal obligation, nor will they be shared with companies or entities outside BODEGAS SONSIERRA SCOOP. You are hereby informed of the following possible cases in which your data may be passed on:
- to public and private bodies in order to comply with legal obligations in line with current legislation.
- to companies and small businesses that help us with the administrative and/or commercial formalities required for the provision of our services and the correct management of the company.
- to the people or entities responsible for processing the data necessary for the execution of the agreement.
- to companies responsible for the support and maintenance of our website, IT system, etc.
- any international transfer of data when using American applications, will adhere to the Privacy Shield framework which guarantees that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy issues.
Data will only be passed on in these cases, and solely for the purposes and uses required exclusively to enable the performance of the activities for which its services were required and without being able to use them for any other purpose. For any other transfer of data not specified above, you will be duly informed and may exercise your right to object at any time.
You will be considered to have given your consent as long as you do not expressly inform us that you have withdrawn it in relation to some of the types of data processing indicated above.
THE CLIENT/USER of the web www.sonsierra.com will be the sole person responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided. The ENTITY RESPONSIBLE will act in good faith merely as a provider of these services. In the event of false information or data about third parties being provided without receiving their consent, the responsible entity reserves the right to immediately destroy said data in order to protect the rights of the person or persons concerned.BODEGAS SONSIERRA SCOOP shall not be liable for any breach of this requirement.
It is obligatory to fill in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the different forms for the request or application to be formalized.
By giving us your email, you are expressly consenting to us contacting you by this means.
BODEGAS SONSIERRA SCOOP undertakes to comply with its obligations regarding secrecy of the data of a personal nature and with its duty to keep them and to take the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of such data and prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized accessto them, bearing in mind the state of the technology, the nature of the data being stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all of that in accordance with the relevant legislation.
DATA ABOUT CHILDREN?
We do not process data about people under 14 years of age. We therefore ask you to refrain from providing this information if you are under this age or, when applicable, from providing the details of other people who are under this age. BODEGAS SONSIERRA SCOOP waives all responsibility for breach of this provision.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- To know whether or not we are processing your data
- To access your personal data
- To request the correction of your data if they are incorrect
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent you had previously granted.
- To request a restriction on the processing of your data in certain situations, in which case we will only store them in accordance with current legislation.
- To transmit your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. If you prefer, we can send them to a new controller designated by you. This is only valid in certain situations.
- To present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control agency if you believe that we have not attended to you correctly.
- To revoke at any time previously granted consent for data processing.
If any of your details should change, we would be grateful if you could inform us so that we can keep your data up to date.
THE CLIENT / USER of the www.sonsierra.com website may exercise these rights under the terms established in current legislation, in a letter to the entity responsible for processing:
In writing to the company address at: Calle Paseo de Logroño, 3 26338 San Vicente de la Sonsierra (Logroño)
By email to: email@example.com
Via our website, attaching a copy of his/her identity card.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FORM IN WHICH TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
We have forms to enable you to exercise your rights. These can be requested by email or if you prefer, you can use the forms created by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or by third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of your identity card. If you are acting in representation of someone else, you must provide a copy of their identity card or sign the form with their electronic signature.
HOW LONG WILL WE TAKE TO ANSWER YOU IN RELATION TO THE EXERCISE OF YOUR RIGHTS?
This depends on the right in question, but within a maximum of one month from your application and of two months if the case is very complex and we notify you more time is required.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data will be maintained while you continue to be associated with us in some way.
Once this association comes to an end, the personal data processed for each purpose will be maintained during the periods established by law, including the period in which a Judge or a Court may request them on the basis of the statute of limitations on court actions.
The processed data will be kept while the legally established periods referred to above have not expired, if there were a legal obligation to maintain them, or in cases in which there is no such legally established period until the person concerned requests that they be deleted or revokes the consent that he or she had previously granted.
We will keep all the information and communications regarding the provision of our service for the duration of the guarantees on the services, so as to enable us to deal with possible complaints.
SECURITY, COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES?
The website uses information security techniques that are generally accepted in the industry such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all of which are to prevent unauthorized access to the data. To this end, the user accepts that the provider of the service obtains the data required for the authentication of access controls.
The website’s servers may automatically detect the IP address and the domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered activity file on the server that enables the subsequent processing of the data. This allows us to obtain purely statistical measurements that enable us to find out the number of times a page has been printed out, the number of visits made to the website, the order of the visits, the point of access, etc.
WEB STATISTICS SYSTEM
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on the activity of the website and providing other services related to the activity of the website and the use of the Internet. Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.